NEW TAKEAWAY MENU – WEDNESDAY TO SATURDAY
You can now enjoy all your favourite club meals from home including light meals, main meals, sweets and a variety of beer and wines.
Simply order, pay, park & collect – Zero Contact – it's that easy!
How to order
- Pay over the phone
- Collect – drive through
All prices include GST.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Open to the general public (you don't have to be a member ?)
- Wednesday to Saturday order from 12pm (or book ahead)
- Collection* 3 to 7 pm
- Order must be paid for over the phone when ordering. No payment when collecting. Zero contact collection. Drive though style collection, you stay in the car and we bring it to you.
- Easy access via carpark, and boom gate will remain open.
- Collections are spaced in 15 minute intervals
- Restaurant quality meals, cooked and chilled with simple reheating instructions included.
- The Builders Club supports the Responsible Service of Alcohol. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
- Strict hygiene and sanitation guidelines followed at all times. PPE worn by staff to protect themselves and customers.
MENU (please download for full prices and beer/wine list)
KEEPING IT LIGHT
Homemade butternut pumpkin soup
Tandoori chicken wrap – with mint yoghurt and mango chutney
Beef sausages – mash, peas and onion gravy
Homemade beef lasagne
Beef bourguignon (GF) – diced beef cooked with red wine, bacon button mushrooms served with mash
Braised lamb shank (GF) – slow cooked lamb shank braised in red wine and vegetables served with mash
Chicken a la king – chicken breast in a white wine, capsicum basil and cream sauce rice
Chicken in filo – breast of chicken fillet filled with semi dried tomato, sliced ham, cream cheese, English spinach leaves, wrapped in filo pasty served with a peppercorn sauce and vegetables
Roast turkey breast (GF) – served with roast vegetables, gravy and cranberry sauce
Barramundi fillet (GF) – poached barramundi fillet served with vegetables
Seafood mornay – fresh salmon, barramundi and prawns cooked with fresh dill white wine and cream served with rice
Vegetarian quiche – homemade (V)
Extra serve of vegetables
Strawberry cheesecake served with fresh cream
Lemon lime tart served with fresh cream