OPEN WEDNESDAY TO SUNDAY
New hours of trading are:
Wednesday: 12pm - 9pm
Thursday: 12pm - 9pm
Friday: 12pm - 9pm
Saturday: 1pm - 9pm
Sunday: 12pm - 6pm
Takeaway menu, wine + beer still available Wednesday to Saturday.
BOOKING RECOMMENDED FOR THE BRASSERIE 9971 1688. LIMITED NUMBERS
DOWNLOAD THE BRASSERIE MENU
Dear Members and Guests,
The Builder’s Club is dedicated to ensuring we provide a safe and enjoyable venue to all our members and as such have been recognised by NSW Government as a COVIDSafe venue. We have a comprehensive COVID safety plan in place and have implemented a number of COVIDSafe practices to ensure the health and safety of our community. These include:
- Limiting our venue’s capacity to allow for our members, guests and staff to easily and safely socially distance. Current government guidelines require venues to adhere to a 1 person per 4 square meter rule, however we have decided to reduce our capacity further to ensure all patrons feel comfortable.
- A COVID Marshall will be present during all hours of operations and will be ensuring our COVIDSafe practices are being adhered to.
- We have increased the frequency of our cleaning.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the venue for use by patrons.
- Members and guests will be required to be seated and are not permitted to stand or intermingle.
- No bookings of more than 10 people will be accepted.
- The snooker and darts facilities remain closed based on advice.
Thank you very much for your support during this time, we will continue to follow all government regulations and advice to ensure we can offer you a safe and enjoyable venue to share with your friends and family.