The Builders Club, Dee Why is one of 11 registered Clubs on the Northern Beaches that provide Category 1 ClubGRANTS funding.
Application dates are from 1 February 2019 – the deadline for applications for Category 1 funding from Northern Beaches clubs is 5pm, Friday 5 April 2019.
APPLY ONLINE NOW > HERE
Broadly, Category 1 ClubGRANTS funding is for the provision of:
- Community welfare and social services, community development, health services and employment assistance activities, and
- Other projects aimed at improving the living standards of low income and disadvantaged people.
Preference will be given to projects and services that:
- Are delivered by locally based organisations that benefit residents of the Northern Beaches
- Meet the Local Priorities for the Northern Beaches area (insert link to Local Priorities), and
- Are not readily assisted by existing Government funding programs.
- To be eligible to apply, you must be a not-for-profit organisation.
- If you have received funds from a Northern Beaches club previously, applications should be addressed to the club that has provided historical support.
- Applications are centrally assessed to limit applicants submitting multiple applications across Northern Beaches clubs.
- Funding decisions are made by the individual clubs and will be finalised by 31 August 2019 – after which all applicants will be contacted about the outcome of their application.
For further information contact:
The Builders proudly sponsor
Please visit our partners by clicking their logo below.